NEW VLOG: How can Scrum Masters clear roadblocks if they are not technical at all?
How can this non-technical SM help you clear roadblocks if he or she doesn’t understand what your team is talking about so he can remove impediments?
In this video, we will talk about if Scrum Master should or shouldn’t be a technical person. Let’s get started.
- 00:00 – Should the Scrum Master be technical?
- 00:50 – Scrum Master Roles and Responsibilities
- 00:57 – The Scrum Master as an Impediment Remover
- 01:33 – What skills do you need as a Scrum Master?
- 02:00 – Can Scrum Master be an architect?
- 02:19 – The Scrum Master as a Coach
- 03:02 – How can I improve my Scrum Master?
- 03:19 – What value does a Scrum Master bring?
- 03:44 – How To Become a Scrum Master With No Experience?
- 04:05 – How to Empower Your Scrum Master?
🔥🔥 START YOUR SCRUM MASTER JOURNEY TODAY: https://www.whatisscrum.org/
💸 If you are happy with this video, Buy a Coffee for Dejan: https://ko-fi.com/dmspot
🔔 Subscribe to this YouTube channel HERE: http://bit.ly/dejanYouTube
🔴 Join our FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/agileandscrummasterclass