Writing Effective Requirements and User Stories In Scrum
Welcome to the Course: Writing Effective Requirements and User Stories In Scrum
Who will benefit from this course?
This course benefits those involved in the development of products or services and those who participate in the early stages when projects are initiated and their business and user requirements are defined.
Targeted students: Product Owners, Software Product Managers, Business Analysts, Developers, Stakeholders, intermediaries, managers, project managers, end-users, and customer service representatives…
2. Your First Customer Meeting
3. Types of users in the system
4. Are you building a product your user needs?
5. Human Limitations, Disabilities, and Design
6. Involving Customers in Software Development
7. Make Client Interactions More Valuable
8. How to deal with vague requests from clients?
9. What Is a Use Case and How To Write One
10. What Are Wireframes?
11. What is a Storyboard?
12. How to represent user needs?
13. User Stories, Examples, and Template
14. What makes a good user story?
15. Avoid creating EPICs
16. What is Acceptance Testing?
17. What is a Product Backlog?
18. Changing priorities in Scrum
19. Introduction to Story Maps
20. Criteria for User Stories
21. Dealing with vague requirements
🔔 Subscribe to this YouTube channel HERE: http://bit.ly/dejanYouTube
🔴 Join our FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/agileandscrummasterclass
🔥 This course is part of the Agile and Scrum Masterclass: https://www.whatisscrum.org/
🔥🔥If you want to buy just this course only: https://appsumo.com/products/how-to-write-effective-requirements-and-user-stories-in-scrum/