How to make money online with Agile and Scrum?
In this video, I will show you how to Make money with Agile and Scrum. Are you ready?
You look amazing today and an amazing person like you deserves an amazing way to make money online. That really works. Because you can use the money for you have more amazing experiences, holidays, cars, food, clothes, shoes, and more amazing stuff. So that’s why clicking on this video was one of the best decisions you’ve made.
Now you’re about to learn how you can make 1000s of dollars event from your home. This works for all countries. So grab your phone or a computer and get ready because the life-changing tutorial starts in 321. Go.
Okay, let’s start with step number one since this tutorial is going to be divided into actionable steps, which you can easily follow to set up this income stream properly. And if you want to make this happen, and if you want it to work for you, I urge you to just follow every step and take action. Don’t just watch the video. Because that way, it will not work for you, if you just watch it and don’t take action, and you won’t make any money at all. But if you complete each step, then that will make a difference.
Anyways, let’s start with the first step:
1. Stop Wasting Time On The Internet.
Let me ask you this question. How much time have you wasted online today? I can give you a rough estimate of the minutes you wasted away just this morning:
20 minutes spent watching useless videos on how to make money online with stupid ideas like Copy & Paste To Earn $5,000 or, Make Money Online While Sleeping, Make Money On YouTube Copy Pasting (Without Making Videos), o my god such of waste of time.
20 minutes spent reading comments on different social networks
Maybe you spent 15 minutes looking at pictures of cute dogs or cats
55 minutes, totally gone. And that’s just this morning.
Can I ask you to put your thought on this in the comments, Why do we waste so much time online? When we know we should be studying, or creating something valuable. But instead, we hit up Reddit. Or we scroll through Facebook with glazed-over eyes.
Anyway, let’s not waste any more time venting your frustrations. We’re here to eliminate all those hours we waste online, and I’ve got an effective solution for you.
Sure, I’m not perfect. I still procrastinate. However, that 55 minutes you wasted this morning was followed by more than a few hours of solid work — and this technique helped.
2. Step is you have to Focus. Focusing on one thing alone and block distracting sites and apps so you can have a time-box of productivity. Now, I am going to tell you this thing you should be focusing on. It is Agile and Scrum. First, let me tell you what is Scrum.
Definition: Scrum is a lightweight framework that helps people, teams, and organizations generate value through adaptive solutions for complex problems.
In a nutshell, Scrum requires a Scrum Master to foster an environment where:
1. A Product Owner orders the work for a complex problem into a Product Backlog.
2. The Scrum Team turns a selection of the work into an Increment of value during a Sprint.
3. The Scrum Team and its stakeholders inspect the results and adjust for the next Sprint.
Why Agile and Scrum, here are 5 reasons why this is such a desirable career:
- because it’s an interesting,
- well-paid job and
- very well recognized in the whole world.
- It doesn’t matter where you’re from, lastly,
- Scrum and Agile have benefits to offer to every business, not just IT.
Scrum is easy to understand. Scrum guide 2020 is only 14 pages long. Average Product Owner Salary goes from $59k — $130k, Average Scrum Master Salary is $58k — $135k, and Average Developer Salary $49k — $109k.
3. Step is to Hold Yourself Accountable. The idea is that seeing all the progress you’ve made on previous days will deter you from being lazy, as you won’t want to have a page that says “NOTHING” for my progress.
Even if you don’t want to track progress on specific goals, you can still use the idea underneath this practice, which is holding yourself accountable.
In the case of wasting less time online, the solution is time-tracking.
If you’re able to look at how much time you spend each day doing Agile and Scrum, you’re less likely to waste a bunch of time on the internet because you know you’re going to feel guilty later when you review it.
4. Step Change from goal mindset to a growth mindset
5. Learn and Practice Scrum and Agile for Free
6. Step: Get Scrum Certification. Go to Scrum.org. This is the one that I highly recommend for my students. A few general details about all Scrum.org exams:
Online exams (exams that you can take from your home or office), You can choose when to start the exam (you can choose a specific time that you are comfortable with) 60 minutes time-limit, All exams are in the English language, For PSPO and PSM, there are 80 questions, You can use Google to look for an answer, The pass threshold is 85%, so as you can see, You have to pay for each exam attempt. The price depends on the exam, PSM I costs $150, PSPO I — $200, PAL I — $200, etc. If you fail, you have to pay again. The good news is that when you earn the certificate is permanently valid — without the need for renewal and that stands just for Scrum.org
7. Step. Get paid for your work. You can be a Product Owner, Scrum Master, Developer, coach, fill a spot in a scrum team, run a podcast, run a training shop, be a consultant, be a career coach, be a teacher, run a YouTube channel, and so on.
What Industries Use Scrum, and Which Pay Better?
Some industries need Scrum professionals more than others. Naturally, the IT industry is the prime Scrum user, but other sectors are coming around as well. Like the salaries above, these details aren’t absolute and may vary depending on the economy, overall demand, and other factors. However, it’s a reasonably good sampling.
Industries who are using Scrum:
- Financial services (insurance, retirement planning, investment firms)
- Product development (light manufacturing, heavy industry)
- Construction (contractors)
- Advertising and marketing
- Consulting firms
- Government offices
- Disrupters (Airbnb, Uber)
Want to Learn More About Becoming a Scrum Master or Product Owner?
Agile and Scrum Masterclass is a Complete Agile and Scrum Program for Product Owner and Scrum Master that gives you a thorough overview of Scrum’s framework for agile project management and prepares you to earn your Scrum Certification and on top of that it will provide you useful practices you will need on your day-to-day job activities. You will gain a solid understanding of Scrum’s basics, its lifecycle, how to put together a scrum team, and how to initiate a project. You will also learn how to implement a scrum, ranging from initial releases and sprints all the way to enterprise transformation. It also includes the exam fee.
Additionally, the Agile and Scrum Masterclass introduces you to Agile’s best practices and the nuances of the Scrum framework. This Masterclass will enhance your ability to develop and deliver quality products to customers.
Take this 14 hours + Agile and Scrum Masterclass, which will help you accelerate your journey in achieving a Scrum Certification, and all of the benefits it offers. Check out this link today!