After Agile and Scrum Masterclass, your first job as a Scrum Master or Product Owner will not be intimidating. That’s why being prepared before your first day is so important.
Start a profitable Scrum and Agile career and get all the necessary skills needed to start with the right sources and tools with Agile and Scrum Masterclass.
What you’ll learn:
- What is Agile Software development?
- What is Product, Product Vision, Product Strategy, Product Roadmap, examples, and how to create them
- What is Empiricism and why it is important for Scrum
- Scrum framework
- Scrum team: Scrum Product Owner, Scrum Master, Development team
- Scrum events (What is Sprint, Sprint Goal, mandatory events, duration, who attends…)
- Product Backlog refinement (Backlog Grooming)
- The Theme, Epics, User Stories, and Tasks with examples and techniques for time estimation
- Scrum Artifacts (Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Increment) and what is Scrum Board
- Definition of Done (DoD) and Acceptance criteria with tips for writing
- Scrum Certification, (Scrum org and Scrum Alliance), tips for all those who want to prepare for the exam on their own
- Your first job as a Product owner — where to start in case you will have to work on an EXISTING PRODUCT or a brand new product
- Recap, Last Words, and your next steps…