Scrum Certification Tips and Tricks Course
Reduce the risk of not passing the official Scrum Assessment. In this course, I will help students in finding and comparing world-class Scrum resources, and much more that that.
Scrum Certification Tips and Tricks ($70 value)
- Scrum Certification Tips and Trick INTRO
- Which Scrum Certification Body Should you Choose
- General details about Scrum Alliance Certifications
- Tips and Learning path for self-preparation
- General details about Scrum.org Certifications
- Introduction to Scrum Certification
- 100 Carefully Selected Questions and Answers for Scrum certification
- Final Words
BONUS Course – Learn Scrum in 30 minutes ($50 value)
- Course Intro
- Agile Market Share
- How Scrum Works?
- Scrum Artifacts
- The 5 Scrum Values
- What is Scrum Team – Scrum Roles?
- Product Vision, Product Goal, Sprint Goal
- The 5 Scrum Events
- The Three Pillars of Empiricism in Scrum
- Why Scrum Works?
- Where Scrum Can Be Used?
- Benefits of Scrum
- Your next steps in Scrum Journey!
- Key Takeaways
- Final Words
RESOURCE SECTION ($30 value):
- Scrum Guide 2020.pdf
- The Scrum Guide 2020 Video Guide.mp4
- The Scrum Guide 2020 Audio Guide.mp3
- The Evidence-Based Management Guide 2020.pdf
- Scrum Nexus Guide 2021.pdf
- 106 SCRUM EXAM QUESTIONS FOR SCRUM MASTER AND PRODUCT OWNER.pdf
TOTAL VALUE $150
There are no prerequisites. Everyone interested in Scrum certification can join. I will explain everything from the ground up.
Add Your Heading Text Here
- This course is neither endorsed by nor in partnership with Scrum.org.
- Prepare for the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) certification (UNOFFICIAL).
- Test your Scrum understanding with questions, answers, and explanations.
- Get exam tips that can really make a difference,
- How to deal with hard exam questions?
- Understand the Agile mindset.
- Have a good understanding of the Scrum framework.
- Much more…
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to get a basic understanding of what Scrum is.
- Students who are preparing for the PSM™ I or other Scrum certifications.
- If you need credibility to apply Scrum and Agile principles in your company.
- Looking to get a job as Scrum Master or Product Owner.
- Add the PSM I, PSPO I Certification to your CV.
Master the Scrum Framework.
- Align your Scrum Knowledge with the latest changes.
- Clear learning path for good Scrum Master and Product Owner.
- The course is complete and It leaves no room for failure.
Why Get a Scrum Master or Product Owner Certification?
A Scrum Master / Product Owner certification is important for anyone who plans to work in that role, no matter the industry. I can’t imagine a serious company putting someone in a Scrum master (PO) position without their certificate. A certification often becomes a baseline for employers, like a bachelor’s degree. These certifications don’t tell me whether you can do the job or not. But you can’t get a job without them.
There are several Scrum Master and Product Owner certifications available and plenty of disagreement about which ones are most important. There are also more advanced certifications available from most of the same organizations that offer entry-level ones. In this course, we will cover 2 main Scrum Certification bodies for Scrum Master and Product Owner.
We will also cover in Scrum Certification Tips and Tricks Course:
- Which Certification is Right for Me?
- How Much Does Certification Cost?
- How Long Does it Take to Get Certified?
- How Much Do Scrum Masters Earn?
- Is Scrum Master Certification Worth it?
- and much more…